Customer Success Engineer
Customer Success Engineer based in our Sunnyvale, CA headquarters
Key requirements Support the critical implementation and on-boarding process for major retailers.
In doing so you will open up both traditional communication channels (like email, web and text messaging) as well as new, conversational channels like Facebook Messenger, Amazon Alexa and Google Home. The ideal candidate is a software engineer with customer-facing experience in technical support or professional services with exposure to leading E-Commerce platforms like Shopify, Commerce Cloud, BigCommerce, and Magento.
You will drive a successful onboarding and implementation effort that results in rapidly achieving “First Value”. This involves establishing integrations between Linc’s Customer Care Automation Platform and the Retailer’s eCommerce platform, email service provider, product data feed and shipping carriers (FedEx, UPS, etc.). You will follow this up by rolling out additional services and capabilities for Linc’s Retailers. We believe in vesting authority and responsibility in the same person so you’ll also provide technical support for the Retailers that you onboard and pitching in as needed for others.
This all requires a combination of technical skills (to get into the code, make things work and diagnose problems), people skills (to collaborate with the Client’s team and work through issues), and project management skills (to enhance collaboration and keep all the balls in the air). You’ll work closely with our Customer Success Managers, Sales team, and Engineering team to be the expert in what we do, set achievable expectations, and then exceed them.
- Integrate, implement and onboard the Linc Customer Care Automation platform with enterprise and mid-market Retailers.
- Provide technical support for enterprise customers you’ve onboarded.
- Make your customers referenceable, raving fans of Linc due to their positive experience during onboarding.
- Develop a trusted partnership with key stakeholders and executive sponsors within customer organizations.
- Contribute to the Linc team with documentation, knowledge sharing and best practice development.
- Provide insightful suggestions for improvements and enhancements that can be executed by our product and development teams.
- 4 year degree required in a technical field
- 3+ years of experience in development, professional services, technical support, or sales engineering
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS and/or Enterprise Software
- General coding skills are nice to have but not mandatory: Python and Django, Web Application basics
- Demonstrate the ability to work with third-party service providers like Amazon AWS, Twilio, SendGrid, CloudKarafka
- Demonstrate competence in Linux / Unix
- Demonstrate the ability to understand API documentation and make manual API calls using Postman or similar tools, and manual testing methodology
- Able to manipulate data and generate performance metrics using SQL queries, Google Analytics, and spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to credibly and effectively communicate, present and influence at all levels of customer organizations
- Prior experience or proven ability to successfully work in the field
- Well versed with Salesforce, GitHub, Jira and other SaaS vendors
- Previous experience working as a field-based CSM, SE, TAM or related role is a plus
- Industry expertise in eCommerce, Retail, Digital Advertising, etc is a plus
Please email email@example.com if you are interested.
Current Job Openings.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will develop long-term relationships with the key business stakeholders, IT ... read more
This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in Sunnyvale, CA. Join us in building the best eCommerce SaaS platform read more
This QA Manager/Lead role is full-time in our Sunnyvale, CA office. Join us in building the best eCommerce ... read more