Customer Success Manager
Linc Is Seeking a Customer Success Manager to Join Our Team
You will be a key stakeholder within our revenue team, functioning both internally and externally, as the go-to expert for customer experience and CX automation.
You will be responsible for crafting tailored CX automation roadmaps for our enterprise customers, by marrying the understanding of their business goal with the understanding what Linc’s CX automation platform is capable of and ultimately driving technology expansion within your accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company that is disrupting an industry.
Customer Experience Industry Expert
The ideal candidate will know their customers’ environments & the Linc CX Automation Platform so well they can connect the two. This person must have the ability to think through their customer to the customer’s customer. Strong e-commerce retail and brand experience is a must. Ideally a current or former consultant or internal retail employee.
- Strong interpersonal Communication
- Outstanding written communication (ability to communicate internally & externally technically to dev/engineering and externally to business stakeholders, able to paint a picture with mock ups, charts, etc., to tell the story, through slides & words)
- Significant domain experience – Retail background
- Technical acumen – Need to understand and translate from engineering to business stakeholders
- Analytics experience – Need to be able to understand results and make recommendations to customers to improve ROI & customer satisfaction
Orchestrate the breadth of Linc resources (Implementation/development/product management) to improve customer experiences with the Linc Customer Experience Platform to:
- Drive automation adoption (features & use cases) by providing insights on usage, CX maturity, diagnosing barriers to success, and solving for those barriers.
- Understand our customers’ business and technology goals, and work with the customer to create a joint plan to meet those goals.
- Conduct regular plan reviews with customers. Plans entail a roadmap to help the customer become operationally more effective with the Linc Customer Experience Platform to drive their return on investment, client engagement, and client satisfaction.
- Act as business consultant to Linc customers to ensure clients’ goals are met
- Regularly audit client performance data and help to recommend how to improve results
- Use data insights to track feature utilization/use cases, and make recommendations for increased adoption.
- Monitor customer health and engage extended Linc teams to aggressively create and execute “get well” plans for both operational and relationship issues.
- Advocate for your customers and drive customer feedback into the Linc platform.
- Build relationships at all levels of client organizations and identify customer references within your accounts.
- 3-5 years of customer-facing role (Customer Success, Sales, Consultant) or equivalent experience on the customer/implementation side
- Relationship-oriented, credible customer leader with senior level audiences
- Strong analytical skills and consultative skill set to analyze current usage, customer goals, and recommend actions that drive success for customers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
BA/BS, advanced degree a plus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.
Current Job Openings.
Senior Product Manager - AI Agent Application Team We are a team challenging the very definition of “Best in Class” ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Customer Success Implementation Manager to Join Our Team As a Customer Success Implementation Manager ... Learn More
Linc is looking for senior software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
Linc is looking for full-stack software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be. Why you should join: Join ... Learn More
Join us in building the best conversational AI ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Technical Writer to Join Our Team At Linc Global, our technical writers are part of a comprehensive ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Software Developer in Test to Join Our Team This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a QA Manager/Lead to Join Our Team This QA Manager/Lead role is full-time in our Sunnyvale, CA ... Learn More