Full-Stack Software Developer
Why You Should Join
Join us in building the best ecommerce conversational AI SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with shoppers for post-purchase activities and more.
Linc is looking for full-stack software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration – people who would complement our existing team of world class developers!
We offer a fun, dynamic and result-driven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be.
Linc’s Conversational AI platform delivers automated experiences at scale across webchat, email, SMS, Facebook, Google Business Messaging and voice connected platforms such as Alexa. From brand awareness, to consultative buying assistance to buying assistance, post-purchase and retention, Linc’s platform provides over 85% out of the box automation for all customers’ most commonly asked questions and services. The end result is higher shopper retention rates and a higher lifetime value with those clients.
As a fast growing startup, Linc has delighted tens of millions of shoppers, and its customer list includes world-class brands like Levi’s, Carter’s, PacSun, Venus, Kimberly-Clark, LampsPlus. Learn more at letslinc.com
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of working experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience building scalable backend servers and API services or large scale web applications
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns, microservice, and internet protocols
- Exceptional in designing and building high performance, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications
- Strong coding experience and knowledge of a server-side language, such as Python, GoLang, or NodeJS
- Experience with SQL, relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) as well as NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Able to learn quickly and like to stay on top of new technologies
- Empathy with users and passion for creating the best user experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with Django, Flask, ExpressJS or similar web frameworks
- Experience with React/Redux JS or AngularJS, Webpack, Babel
- Familiarity with GraphQL server and client
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Familiarity with Event Driven Design and Serverless Architecture
- We will sponsor Visas
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Company provided lunches and close to downtown Sunnyvale
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.
Current Job Openings.
Senior Product Manager - AI Agent Application Team We are a team challenging the very definition of “Best in Class” ... Learn More
Linc is looking for senior software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be. Why you should join: Join ... Learn More
Join us in building the best conversational AI ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Technical Writer to Join Our Team At Linc Global, our technical writers are part of a comprehensive ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to Join Our Team As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will develop ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Software Developer in Test to Join Our Team This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a QA Manager/Lead to Join Our Team This QA Manager/Lead role is full-time in our Sunnyvale, CA ... Learn More