Machine Learning Engineer
If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be.
Why you should join:
Join us in building the best conversational AI ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with shoppers for post-purchase activities and more.
Linc is looking for machine learning engineers who are passionate about building world class software by applying ML techniques from natural language understanding, dialog system, recommendation system, knowledge extraction to deep learning. We offer a fun, dynamic and result-driven environment.
Linc’s Conversational AI platform delivers automated experiences at scale across webchat, email, SMS, Facebook, Google Business Messaging and voice connected platforms such as Alexa. From brand awareness, to consultative buying assistance to buying assistance, post-purchase and retention, Linc’s platform provides over 85% out of the box automation for all customers’ most commonly asked questions and services. The end result is higher shopper retention rates and a higher lifetime value with those clients.
As a fast growing startup, Linc has delighted tens of millions of shoppers, and its customer list includes world-class brands like Levi’s, Carter’s, PacSun, Venus, Kimberly-Clark, LampsPlus. Learn more at letslinc.com.
Work on one or more technical areas of applications of Natural Language Understanding, dialog system, statistical NLP, contextual understanding, probabilistic inference/reasoning, product recommendation
Develop and demonstrate viability of novel ML-based solutions in the context of Linc’s platform and data to deliver business results as well as best of breed user experience.
Be a key contributor in the engineering team for software implementation, algorithms, model building, data engineering, and production scaling and support – full soup to nuts ownership and empowerment!
- Major in Computer Science, or a related field with demonstrated academic excellence. graduate degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning, esp. in NLP/NLU fields
- 3+ years of programming experience, great coder in Python and at least one of the objective oriented languages such as Java/C++/Go/Scala
- Familiarity with a wide range of ML understanding and able to apply the appropriate techniques to software building, balancing interpretability and performance metrics
- Experience with ML tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn, pandas
- Strong knowledge in general software design, algorithm, data structures
- Strong written and oral communication skills, analytical & data driven mindset
- Chatbot or dialog system building experience
- Hands-on cloud platform experience: AWS or Azure
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience with NLP libraries or models such as BERT, GPT, spaCy, NLTK, OpenNLP, gensim, Word2vec etc.
- We will sponsor Visas
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Company provided lunches and close to downtown Sunnyvale
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.
Current Job Openings.
Linc is looking for senior software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
Linc is looking for full-stack software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
Join us in building the best conversational AI ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Technical Writer to Join Our Team At Linc Global, our technical writers are part of a comprehensive ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to Join Our Team As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will develop ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Software Developer in Test to Join Our Team This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a QA Manager/Lead to Join Our Team This QA Manager/Lead role is full-time in our Sunnyvale, CA ... Learn More