Linc is Seeking a QA Manager/Lead to Join Our Team
This QA Manager/Lead role is full-time in our Sunnyvale, CA office.
Join us in building the best eCommerce conversational AI SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with shoppers for post purchase activities and more. Linc is looking for Software QA Team Lead who is passionate about product quality, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration – people who would complement our existing team of world-class developers! We offer a fun, dynamic and result driven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be.
Linc is an AI-powered Customer Care Automation Platform that transforms one time purchasers into lifetime customers through a better than Amazon experience around tracking, returns, exchanges, and reordering. We also allow retailers to re-target and offer cross sells and upsells based on purchase history rather than browser history. We make this available to e-retailer or brand client via a number of channels including; web, email, text, and the emerging channels of Facebook Messenger and Voice. The end result is higher shopper retention rates and a higher lifetime value with those clients.
As a fast-growing startup, Linc has delighted tens of millions of shoppers, and customer list includes world-class brands like Carter’s, P&G, Lamps Plus, GoPro, Vineyard Vines, eBags, and L’Oreal.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance strategies and processes
- Drive best practices for test automation, test execution, and test management
- Implement automation first strategy. Maintain, expand, and improve our automated testing framework
- Work with customer success team to triage and identify bugs, collaborate with the development team to develop a comprehensive testing plan
- Perform product releases
- Stay uptodate with new testing tools and test strategies and improve efficiency
- Work with remote teams and stakeholders to deliver product initiatives
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a Software QA role in SaaS or consumer internet space
- Experience as a manager, team lead, or mentor
- Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and identify high risk areas
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, Protractor, or other automation frameworks
- Experience with RESTful API testing automation
- Experience with Python or another object oriented programming language
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration process and tools (Github, Jira, Jenkins)
- Programming experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
Nice to Have
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Experience with chatbot, such as Alexa, Google Assistant or FB Messenger
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this role.
Current Job Openings.
Linc Is Seeking a Customer Success Manager to Join Our Team You will be a key stakeholder within our revenue team, ... Learn More
Senior Product Manager - AI Agent Application Team We are a team challenging the very definition of “Best in Class” ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Customer Success Implementation Manager to Join Our Team As a Customer Success Implementation Manager ... Learn More
Linc is looking for senior software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
Linc is looking for full-stack software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be. Why you should join: Join ... Learn More
Join us in building the best conversational AI ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Technical Writer to Join Our Team At Linc Global, our technical writers are part of a comprehensive ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Software Developer in Test to Join Our Team This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in ... Learn More