Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Join us in building the best conversational AI ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with shoppers for post-purchase activities and more.
Why You Should Join
Linc is looking for senior machine learning engineers who are passionate about building world class software by applying ML techniques from natural language understanding, dialog system, recommendation system, knowledge extraction to deep learning. We offer a fun, dynamic and result-driven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be.
Linc’s Conversational AI platform delivers automated experiences at scale across webchat, email, SMS, Facebook, Google Business Messaging and voice connected platforms such as Alexa.
From brand awareness, to consultative buying assistance to buying assistance, post-purchase and retention, Linc’s platform provides over 85% out of the box automation for all customers’ most commonly asked questions and services. The end result is higher shopper retention rates and a higher lifetime value with those clients.
As a fast growing startup, Linc has delighted tens of millions of shoppers, and its customer list includes world-class brands like Levi’s, Carter’s, PacSun, Venus, Kimberly-Clark, LampsPlus. Learn more at letslinc.com.
- Works on one or more technical areas of applications of Natural Language Understanding, dialog system, statistical NLP, contextual understanding, probabilistic inference/reasoning, product recommendation
- Develops and demonstrates viability of novel ML-based solutions in the context of Linc’s platform and data to deliver business results as well as best of breed user experience.
- Be a leader within the engineering and product department with major responsibility for both algorithms, model building, data engineering, and production scaling and support – full soup to nuts ownership and empowerment!
- 5+ years of working experience with at least 3 years in machine learning, esp. In NLU/NLP fields
- Major in Computer Science or a related field with demonstrated academic excellence, graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of programming experience, great coder in Python and with at least one of the objective oriented languages such as Java/C++/Go/Scala
- 3+ years of commercial product building experience and hands-on cloud platform experience: AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure
- Familiarity with a wide range of ML techniques and able to recommend the appropriate techniques, balancing interpretability and performance metrics
- Experience with ML tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn, pandas
- Strong knowledge in general software design, data structures, and relational database
- Strong written and oral communication skills, analytical & data driven mindset
- Chatbot or dialog system building experience
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
- Familiarity with ecommerce space, knowledge of product taxonomy, Q&A system
- Experience with NLP libraries or models such as BERT, GPT, spaCy, NLTK, OpenNLP, gensim, Word2vec etc.
- We will sponsor Visas
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Company provided lunches and close to downtown Sunnyvale
Or email email@example.com if you are interested in this role.
Current Job Openings.
Why You Should Join the Linc Team At Linc, we're building the future of customer experience automation ... Learn More
Why You Should Join Join us in building the best ecommerce conversational AI SaaS platform to revolutionize how ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Customer Success Implementation Manager to Join Our Team As a Customer Success Implementation Manager ... Learn More
Linc is looking for senior software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
Linc is looking for full-stack software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be. Why you should join: Join ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Software Developer in Test to Join Our Team This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in ... Learn More