Senior Software QA Engineer
Why You Should Join
Join us in building the best ecommerce conversational AI SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with shoppers for post-purchase activities and more. Linc is looking for Senior Software QA Engineers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration – people who would complement our existing team of world class developers!
We offer a fun, dynamic and result-driven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be.
Linc’s Conversational AI platform delivers automated experiences at scale across webchat, email, SMS, Facebook, Google Business Messaging and voice connected platforms such as Alexa. From brand awareness, to consultative buying assistance to buying assistance, post-purchase and retention, Linc’s platform provides over 85% out of the box automation for all customers’ most commonly asked questions and services.
The end result is higher shopper retention rates and a higher lifetime value with those clients.
As a fast growing startup, Linc has delighted tens of millions of shoppers, and its customer list includes world-class brands like Levi’s, Carter’s, PacSun, Venus, Kimberly-Clark, LampsPlus. Learn more at letslinc.com
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Implement best test automation practices
- Maintain, expand, and improve our automated testing framework
- Manage test cases and process using test management tools
- Work with customer success team to triage and identify bugs
- Collaborate with development team to develop comprehensive testing strategy
- Plan, develop and execute test coverage for all products
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies and improve efficiency
- Perform software releases, monitor builds, regression and unit test status
- Document design, debugging and testing procedures
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of industry software QA experience for a cloud-based product
- Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and identify high-risk areas
- Experience with Python testing tools
- Deep understanding of the latest web technologies, testing processes, tools, cloud deployments, protocols
- Experience building test and staging environments
- Programming experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with chatbot, such as Alexa, Google Assistant or FB Messenger
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with Github, Jira, Jenkins, and other development tools
Or email email@example.com if you are interested in this role.
Current Job Openings.
Why You Should Join the Linc Team At Linc, we're building the future of customer experience automation ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Customer Success Implementation Manager to Join Our Team As a Customer Success Implementation Manager ... Learn More
Linc is looking for senior software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
Linc is looking for full-stack software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be. Why you should join: Join ... Learn More
Join us in building the best conversational AI ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Software Developer in Test to Join Our Team This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in ... Learn More