Linc is Seeking a Technical Writer to Join Our Team
At Linc Global, our technical writers are part of a comprehensive learning team, focused on educating our customers, our business partners, and our own employees on automated customer care concepts and the specific ways that Linc Global solves our client’s challenges. We do this through text, video, coding exercises, and instructor training materials. As a technical writer, you’ll be focused on text, but the output of your work will be part of a comprehensive whole. You’ll also be responsible for building a strong culture of documentation at Linc Global, encouraging more writing contributions from our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams.
If you’re the right candidate, you’ll have a strong technical writing background as well as experience with agile, full-stack software development. Whether you’ve written developer-focused software documentation previously in your career, you’re an experienced writer self-taught in software development, or you’re a full-time software developer with a passion for great documentation looking to make a career change, you’ll be a strong candidate for this role.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Customer Success Engineers and more to scope and define documentation projects.
- Mentor peers within the Product team on documentation best practices.
- Build company-wide participation in the creation of amazing documentation through training programs, outreach, etc.
- Write concise, easy-to-understand documentation that simplifies complex technical concepts into content consumable by all skill levels and roles.
- Review and edit documentation drafts contributed by peers or other internal teams.
- Contribute to or lead strategic quarterly documentation initiatives to enhance our process, our website, and our content.
- Knowledgeable about Web Service API design and related technologies, e.g. RESTful API, SOAP, GraphQL, web hook, JSON
- Solid understanding on how cloud computing and modern stacks work, including microservices architecture.
- Experience in UNIX and familiar with object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Ability to manage tasks and information flow using collaboration software such as JIRA, Confluence, Google Doc, Slack and Lucidchart.
- 3+ years technical writing experience
- Proven ability to build a culture of documentation within a company
- Proven understanding of modern software development concepts; the closer your experience level is to being a software developer, the better
- Ability to organize information into an easy-to-understand hierarchy
- Self-driven, with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, as well as understand why they’re important to our users
- Can collaborate cross-functionally with people in all ranks, teams, and disciplines across the company
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.
Current Job Openings.
Senior Product Manager - AI Agent Application Team We are a team challenging the very definition of “Best in Class” ... Learn More
Linc is looking for senior software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
Linc is looking for full-stack software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be. Why you should join: Join ... Learn More
Join us in building the best conversational AI ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to Join Our Team As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will develop ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Software Developer in Test to Join Our Team This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a QA Manager/Lead to Join Our Team This QA Manager/Lead role is full-time in our Sunnyvale, CA ... Learn More