Developing a winning automation-first CX strategy might sound daunting, but the process doesn’t have to be if you approach it with an intelligent and open mind.
To ensure that you’re setting your organization up for success, you need to keep several best practices in mind.
Understand Customer Behavior
A deep understanding of who your customers are, how they interact with your brand and how they want to interact with your brand is vital to developing a successful automation-first CX strategy. Questions you need to ask (and answer) include:
- Who are your target customer segments?
- How does each customer segment use technology in their daily lives?
- On what devices are they interacting with your content?
- How are customers discovering your products?
- Which search terms are they using to find specific products?
- What does the current customer journey look like for your customer segments?
- How many interactions does the average customer have across their journey?
- What are the current physical and digital touchpoints you have in place across the journey?
- What are the most common post-purchase questions you’re being asked?
- How are you currently soliciting feedback from customers?
- What are the most common pain points around shopping with you that they’re sharing?
- What types of CX automation are your competitors leveraging?
- What about leaders in your industry?
Implementation and evaluation
- Based on your needs, resources and desired implementation timeline, does it make more sense to build or to buy a CX automation solution?
- If you choose to buy, how will you evaluate vendors and their offerings?
- What KPIs will you measure and how will you evaluate the ROI of your strategy?
If you are interested in learning more about CX Automation and specifically, how you can quickly implement an easy to use conversational AI experience as part of your CX strategy, tailored to your brand, please visit our website to learn more.
You can also download our complete Guide to Building a CX Automation Strategy Here: https://www.letslinc.com/how-to-build-an-automation-first-strategy-2/