TELECOMMUTE · Sunnyvale, California, United States
Are you interested in playing with emerging technologies and seeing a direct impact of your work on retailers and shoppers worldwide? Do you enjoy overcoming integration challenges of myriad systems thrown at you? Is “Problem Solver” your middle name? If so, we bet you will love it here at Linc.
As an Integration Engineer, you will work directly with customers to understand their business problems and deliver outstanding technical solutions. You will be challenged with the hardest-to-solve integration problems. You will use your troubleshooting skills, developer know-how, and problem-solving expertise to provide a superior customer experience for our retailers.
- 4+ years of experience in designing and developing eCommerce web applications (Demandware, Hybris, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and others)
- Self-starter – ability to drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple integration projects simultaneously
- Strong desire to think creatively and “outside the box” to best address customer needs
- Demonstrated capability with object oriented development in Python, PHP, Ruby Java or Ruby
- Experience with Django, Node.js
- Experience with the 3rd Party APIs, and web services integrations (REST/SOAP/GraphQL)
- Proficient in relational databases and SQL (MySQL, AWS RDS)
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Demandware, Hybris, Magento Developer Certifications
- Customized Demandware’s SiteGenesis to build e-commerce sites
- Developed solutions with Demandware OCAPI and Hybris OCC API
- Experience in ERP/OMS integrations
- Company provided lunches and close to downtown Sunnyvale
- Across the street from CalTrain Station
- Health / Dental / 401K / Flexible time off
- Knowledge sharing sessions with some of Silicon Valley’s best minds
- We’re prepared to offer a very attractive compensation package to the right individual and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about bringing exceptional user experiences to millions of shoppers while delivering concrete results for the brands that serve them.