Why you should join:
Join us in building the best ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brand engage with shoppers for post-purchase activities and more. Linc is looking for a machine learning developer who is passionate about applying ML techniques from natural language understanding, dialog system, recommendation system, knowledge extraction to deep learning. We offer a fun, dynamic and result-driven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be.
Linc is an AI-powered Customer Care Automation Platform that transforms one time purchasers into lifetime customers through a better than Amazon experience around tracking, returns, exchanges, and reordering. We also allow retailers to re-target and offer cross sells and upsells based on purchase history rather than browser history. We make this available to e-retailer or brand client via a number of channels including; web, email, text, and the emerging channels of Facebook Messenger and Voice. The end result is higher shopper retention rates and a higher lifetime value with those clients.
As a fast growing startup, Linc has delighted tens millions of shoppers, and customer list includes world-class brands like Carter’s, P&G, Crocs, GoPro, Hugo Boss, eBags, and L’Oreal. Learn more at letslinc.com.
- Works on one or more technical areas of applications of Natural Language Understanding, Dialog system, Statistical NLP, Contextual Understanding, Probabilistic Inferencing/Reasoning, Product Recommendation
- Develops and demonstrates viability of novel solution in the context of Linc’s platform and data to deliver business results as well as best of breed user experience.
- Be a part of an engineering team with total responsibility of both algorithms, systems and production scaling and support – full soup to nuts ownership and empowerment!
- 3-7 years with at least 2 years in Machine Learning, Statistics and NLP related fields
- MS or PhD program in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field with demonstrated academic excellence
- 3+ years of programming experience, proficiency in Python and at least one of the objective oriented languages such as Java/C++/Go/Scala
- 2+ years of hands-on cloud platform experience: AWS or Azure
- Strong knowledge in general software design, data structures, and relational database
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, data driven mindset
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience with Ecommerce space, knowledge of product taxonomy building
- Experience with NLP toolkits such as NLTK, OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP etc.
- Experience with open source machine learning toolkits: TensorFlow, CNTK, scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, libsvm, Keras
- We will sponsor Visas
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Company provided lunches and close to downtown Sunnyvale
- Knowledge sharing sessions with some of Silicon Valley’s best minds