This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in Sunnyvale, CA.
Join us in building the best eCommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers engage with shoppers for postpurchase activities. Linc is looking for Software Developer in Test who is passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration – people who would complement our existing team of world-class developers! We offer a fun, dynamic and resultdriven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be.
Linc is an AI-powered Customer Care Automation Platform that transforms one time purchasers into lifetime customers through a better than Amazon experience around tracking, returns, exchanges, and reordering. We also allow retailers to re-target and offer cross-sells and upsells based on purchase history rather than browser history. We make this available to e-retailer or brand client via a number of channels including; web, email, text, and the emerging channels of Facebook Messenger and Voice. The end result is higher shopper retention rates and higher lifetime value with those clients.
As a fast-growing startup, Linc has delighted tens of millions of shoppers, and customer list includes world-class brands like Carter’s, P&G, Lamps Plus, GoPro, Vineyard Vines, eBags, and L’Oreal. Learn more at letslinc.com.
- Maintain, expand, and improve our automated testing framework
- Collaborate with development team to develop a comprehensive testing strategy
- Perform thorough regression and exploratory testing during release cycles
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies and improve efficiency
- Create detailed, comprehensive and wellstructured test plans and test cases
- Work with the customer success team to triage and identify bugs
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in a SDET role at a SaaS company
- Experience with Python or an objectoriented programming language
- Programming experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, Protractor, or other automation frameworks
- Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and identify high-risk areas
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Experience with chatbot, such as Alexa, Google Assistant or FB Messenger
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with Github, Jira, Jenkins, and other development tools