Why you should join:
Join us in building the best ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brand engage with shoppers for post-purchase activities and more. Linc is looking for software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration – people who would complement our existing team of world class developers! We offer a fun, dynamic and result-driven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be.
Linc is an AI-powered Customer Care Automation Platform that transforms one time purchasers into lifetime customers through a better than Amazon experience around tracking, returns, exchanges, and reordering. We also allow retailers to re-target and offer cross sells and upsells based on purchase history rather than browser history. We make this available to e-retailer or brand client via a number of channels including; web, email, text, and the emerging channels of Facebook Messenger and Voice. The end result is higher shopper retention rates and a higher lifetime value with those clients.
As a fast growing startup, Linc has delighted tens millions of shoppers, and customer list includes world-class brands like Carter’s, P&G, Crocs, GoPro, Hugo Boss, eBags, and L’Oreal. Learn more at letslinc.com.
- Build and maintain Linc’s SaaS application platform at the highest level of quality, service and availability
- Architect, design and implement new functionality and product enhancements
- Play an active role in all phases of software development from planning, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, to day-to-day operation
- Collaborate across entire product team to contribute to the analysis of functional requirements and overall system architecture
- Document and communicate designs and interfaces for use by other engineers
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing large scale web applications or enterprise systems
- Proficiency in Python and at least one of the objective oriented languages such as Java/C++/Go/Scala
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns and internet protocols
- Proficient in relational databases and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS)
- Self-starter – ability to drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Experience in designing and implementing public API. Familiar with microservice Architecture
- Kafka, Cassandra / MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes
- E-commerce industry & Startup
- We will sponsor Visas
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Company provided lunches and close to downtown Sunnyvale
- Knowledge sharing sessions with some of Silicon Valley’s best minds