This Visual Designer role is full-time in our Sunnyvale, CA office.
Linc Global is an award-winning Customer Care Automation platform that serves the biggest brands across North America to be more customer-centric, and differentiate in the competitive consumer market by offering more personalized, convenient, and accessible automated customer care. We believe that brands who reinvent customer care, and put their customer in the center of everything they do, will be the most competitive, the most profitable and the most loved. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, the company has offices in Sunnyvale, CA, Vancouver, BC and Taiwan, plus satellites in San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start-up. As a Visual Designer, this role will work closely with the Product / Marketing / Sales team on crafting beautiful brand, marketing and sales enablement material. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of skills in graphic design, illustration, animation, videography, typography, and photography to produce elegantly simple designs that help conversion at every stage of the funnel. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality. Linc Global is expanding nationwide and we want to have well-designed physical and digital materials that are brand-aligned.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work with the Product / Marketing / Sales team to create beautiful and compelling brand experiences, tell powerful stories and move prospects through the marketing/sales funnel
- Evolve Linc’s visual identity as we scale while keeping the system fresh, interesting, and inspiring
- Create guidelines and templates that empower colleagues to work efficiently and effectively
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems and think at a high-level about creative strategy and vision
- Participate fully in design critiques and lead cross-functional design sessions (soliciting, giving, and receiving actionable feedback)
Skills / Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Design (graphic, visual communications, interaction, product, etc)
- 3+ years of experience in visual, brand, eCommerce, or marketing design
- Be an effective self-managed team of one, organizing work, managing deadlines, and the systems of work including file and time management
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Prototyping Tools, Video editing, and Keynote/Powerpoint
- Show attention to detail, you have pixel perfect attention to detail work with speed, and can adapt to changing design problems
- Demonstrated communication skills and you can articulate your design decisions
- Portfolio of design work that demonstrates design thinking, consistency, and team collaboration
This is an incredible opportunity to joined a venture-backed, valley company in its hypergrowth phase. If you are a data-driven marketer who is accountable for their goals and known for advanced marketing automation and project management skills, strong execution, and a positive attitude, you will thrive at Linc Global.