Senior Software Developer
Why you should join:
Join us in building the best ecommerce conversational AI SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with shoppers for post-purchase activities and more.
Linc is looking for senior software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration – people who would complement our existing team of world class developers!
We offer a fun, dynamic and result-driven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be.
Linc’s Conversational AI platform delivers automated experiences at scale across webchat, email, SMS, Facebook, Google Business Messaging and voice connected platforms such as Alexa.
From brand awareness, to consultative buying assistance to buying assistance, post-purchase and retention, Linc’s platform provides over 85% out of the box automation for all customers’ most commonly asked questions and services. The end result is higher shopper retention rates and a higher lifetime value with those clients.
As a fast growing startup, Linc has delighted tens of millions of shoppers, and its customer list includes world-class brands like Levi’s, Carter’s, PacSun, Venus, Kimberly-Clark, LampsPlus. Learn more at letslinc.com
- Build and maintain Linc’s SaaS application platform at the highest level of quality, service and availability
- Architect, design and implement new functionality and product enhancements
- Play a leading role in all phases of software development from planning, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, to day-to-day operation
- Collaborate across entire product team to contribute to the analysis of functional requirements and overall system architecture
- Document and communicate designs and interfaces for use by other engineers
- 5+ years of working experience in designing and developing large scale web applications or enterprise systems
- Experience in building high performance, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications with Amazon AWS, GCP or Azure
- Demonstrated ability to master at least two of the programming languages: Python, Go, Java or C++
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns, microservice and internet protocols
- Experience in designing and implementing public API
- Proficient in relational databases and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS)
- Self-starter – ability to drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kafka, MongoDB and Neo4j
- Experience in machine learning, NLU/NLP and chatbot
- Experience in ecommerce industry
- We will sponsor Visas
- Full medical and dental coverage
- Company provided lunches and close to downtown Sunnyvale
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.
Current Job Openings.
Linc is looking for full-stack software developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration Learn More
If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excite you, Linc is the right place to be. Why you should join: Join ... Learn More
Join us in building the best conversational AI ecommerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers and brands engage with ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Technical Writer to Join Our Team At Linc Global, our technical writers are part of a comprehensive ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to Join Our Team As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will develop ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a Software Developer in Test to Join Our Team This Software Developer in Test role is full-time in ... Learn More
Linc is Seeking a QA Manager/Lead to Join Our Team This QA Manager/Lead role is full-time in our Sunnyvale, CA ... Learn More